BELIEVE IT OR NOT Index du Forum
BELIEVE IT OR NOT
Forum de la guilde Believe it or not sur WoWMania

BELIEVE IT OR NOT Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Encounters From The Life Of A Foreign Missionary James Ga ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BELIEVE IT OR NOT Index du Forum -> Informations de guilde -> Avancée PvE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
circldaige

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 01:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Encounters From The Life Of A Foreign Missionary James Ga Répondre en citant

Encounters from the Life of a Foreign Missionary

“Would I take a bullet for Christ? Was I willing to lay my life down for my beliefs?” Those were questions to be answered by living most of those years in the politically unstable country of Colombia, which has a history of great violence. That was fifty years ago when I surrendered to be a missionary to Latin America in 1967.

Since then, there have been many excerpts and encounters experienced. Throughout this book, I share many valuable lessons learned. I have discovered God’s delightful Providence as he continually guides my life. His protection has repeatedly kept me out of harm’s way. I have experienced his divine intervention while lying on a cold operating table. A doctor’s hand miraculously saved my life by hand-pumping my heart. I felt God’s protection as he took me out of harm’s way in Ecuador. I followed the leading of the Holy Spirit as he providentially directed me to a small orphaned group of baptized believers in Bolivia. He has provided ample provisions, protections, and promises. All of these have been excellent lessons learned. Thus, I build the bridge and write these pages for those who will follow.

Details:
price: $3.99
bound: 300 pages
publisher: iUniverse (May 14, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B071LDM6CQ
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 7330 KB

Encounters from the Life of a Foreign Missionary: James Gage’s Missionary Journeys for Christ in Latin America, “The Good, the Bad, and the Blessed” James H Gage Sr

Tags: ios access how download information online, mobile pdf, sale book, book without pay, format txt pdf, book zipshare, kindle pdf book macbook mobile, buy tom english download itunes, book BitTorrent free, book german, phone wiki free eReader book, free download via uTorrent, direct link book mp3 find how download, free download mobile pdf, download from SaberCatHost pdf, You search pdf online pdf, book RapidShare, kindle download free, buy amazon bookstore download epub, ebook android pdf, book full, eReader online, free mobi, full version download, epub free, free download via uTorrent, no registration read macbook full sale, book tablet, get free, book drive, bookstore access selling online ebay, book online, story pocket amazon download djvu, eReader online, download eng book, iBooks online how read via how to

Computer Object Powershell. RSS; . James Gages Missionary Journeys For Christ In Latin America, The Good, .. Life Of A Foreign Missionary: James Gages Missionary Journeys For Christ In Latin America, The Good, . Encounters from the Life of a Foreign .. Life Of A Foreign Missionary: James Gages Missionary Journeys For Christ In Latin America, The Good, . Encounters from the Life of a Foreign .. Life Of A Foreign Missionary: James Gages Missionary Journeys For Christ In Latin America, The Good, . Encounters from the Life of a Foreign .. Life Of A Foreign Missionary: James Gages Missionary Journeys For Christ In Latin America, The Good, . Encounters from the Life of a Foreign .Computer Object Powershell. RSS; . James Gages Missionary Journeys For Christ In Latin America, The Good, .Computer Object Powershell. RSS; . James Gages Missionary Journeys For Christ In Latin America, The Good, .Computer Object Powershell. RSS; . James Gages Missionary Journeys For Christ In Latin America, The Good, .. Life Of A Foreign Missionary: James Gages Missionary Journeys For Christ In Latin America, The Good, . Encounters from the Life of a Foreign . 48a4f088c3

THE UPS AND DOWNS OF A GUNNER: My Life StoryTales From Baggins Bottom: best bits book three (Volume 3)The Business Man in the Amusement World: A Volume of Progress in the Field of the Theatre (Classic Reprint)Dragons - Die Reiter von Berk 4: Der blinde Passagier (German Edition)My Cute Guinea Pig JournalDachshund Coloring Book Mega Media DepotSeeing How: Beating Blind SportsPet Vaccination Record Template: Pet Log Book Journals For AllCHIIZ (VOL 1)STANLEY KUBRICK ET LE GENIE DU CINEMA (French Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 01:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BELIEVE IT OR NOT Index du Forum -> Informations de guilde -> Avancée PvE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006